1 month Saudi Work visa for Pakistani: Saudi Arabia KSA has more than a million Pakistani Ex-pats, who are working and living there. Every year thousands of people from Pakistan visit Pakistan. The visa process on a Pakistani passport is simple. All applicants have to fill the form and submit them at the Etimad visa centers across Pakistan. For all visa applicants from Pakistan, biometrics is necessary. Hence, visa centers take it for you.
1 month Saudi Work visa for Pakistani
Visa Fee New RATE
Saudi Arabia has reduced the visit visa fee for Pakistanis from $533 (SAR 2000) to $90 (SAR 338, Rs: 12,500). The massive visa fee cut came ahead of Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman’s visit to Pakistan.
Enjaz registration (online form submission) is necessary for entry into the KSA. Visa Service Center staff at the registration completes the process for applicants. Applicants must acknowledge the correctness of the information before signing the Enjaz form.
One month Saudi Work Visa for Pakistani
If you are planning to apply for a work or employment visa to KSA, we have compiled the information down below.
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages
- To fill your online application, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. Be sure to choose a single entry.
- Digital power of attorney from the employer
- A visa referral note, indicating the number and date of the visa.
- Original letter from the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant.
- The letter must indicate the block visa number, date, position, and name of the applicant.
- In the event of submitting the letter through an embassy-approved visa service agency. Hence, the letter should also include language that the agency can finalize all visa requirements.
- A copy of the work contract, signed by the sponsor and the applicant. It should be certified by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s university degree/diploma, which must be attested by the KSA Cultural Mission (Tel. (703) 573-7226 or (571) 327-2522)
- Diplomas issued by academic institutions must be certified by the KSA Cultural Mission and the KSA Embassy.
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport size colored photographs on white background.
- A medical report must be issued by a licensed doctor, certifying the applicant is free of diseases. So, the doctors must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and address.
- Medical reports must be no more than three months past the date of issuance.
- Children under the age of sixteen do not need a medical report.
- Police report, issued within six months before the date of application, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
You May Also Apply For The Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the KSA.
- Via Mail to the Embassy’s address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy’s authorized travel agencies.